Lean Startup & Business Innovation Consultant
Product Design + Brand Experience + Digital Technology + Innovation Capability Training
“I help organisations create competitive products and brands to win customers, and help build holistic innovation capabilities & digital integration to drive sustainable growth.”
With a focus on customer-driven innovation in consumer electronics and consumer packaged goods (CPG & FMCG), Justin Tsui has a profound passion in driving holistic innovation to deliver customer values and improve life with creativity & Technology.
Justin Tsui specialized in connecting dots and discover insights for business improvement opportunities and customer needs, then to tailor and develop business strategy, new product & brand solutions to deliver measurable results. Specialised in delivering innovation pilot projects from concept to launch with lean resource and speed.
Previous Commercial Successful Cases:
- Initiate & design an award-winning premium product line to elevate brand and entry new market segment for VTech
- Developed retail marketing campaigns for 7-Eleven Hong Kong & Taiwan to drive sales & build customer engagement
- Designed Hong Kong’s first sustainability awarded mini-theme park & children Playground and won sustainability award
- A key contributor to P&G China Tide total brand rejuvenation initiative – consumer research, brand architecture revamp, packaging strategy revamp, 360 brand guideline, new product line extension innovation etc.
- Developed a digital marketing campaign to drive awareness and generate new leads for Perfect Shape Medical group
- Provide product & brand consultation service for multiple startup companies in medical, Consumer Goods, and consumer electronics.
- Drive digital transformation and launched Skin Analyzer device for Mary Kay Asia Pacific markets will full communication and education support
Justin Tsui designed and launched probably the world’s fastest and most cost-effective household range in 4 months – from idea to the marketing trade show!
As an independent designer & marketer, Justin handles end-to-end brand strategy & positioning, product design & engineering, marketing toolkit, photography & video, the website with an integrated online shop, trade show design & promotion, and successfully launch in Hong Kong TDC Design Gallery Shop.
Other Startup & Entrepreneur Experience:
- Digital marketing & Brand consulting business
- Product Innovation and Brand Marketing Consulting
- Designed multiple new brands & product development for startups and SMEs – IOTs, Electronics, Beauty & Personal Cares products.
Passion for Creativity & Technology Innovation
“Real innovation is grounded upon a deep understanding of people and your authentic love for them, so you always want to find better solutions to help improve their living, happiness, and meaning. Innovation comes in different forms like great designs of product & brand, user experience, space & environment, the way we operate in business and live our life, the brand value and story we communicate, the business models and how the organization and society ecosystem works etc.”
Justin continues, “Innovation is not just about having a great vision or idea, but more importantly how to execute and realize them considering various limitations and challenges. There are many people who can talk, and there are many people who can do, but very few who can do both with hands-on experience and real passion. I want to set that benchmark and promote the importance of multidisciplinary innovation thinking and doing, for better, faster and cost-effective innovation solutions.”
Justin Tsui enjoys both strategic and creative works with a passion for digital and technology. He always operates with the highest work ethics and respect for people. Justin aspires to be a Global Innovation & Creative Leader that serves people’s life with meaningful & enjoyable products & services.
Graduate from Hong Kong Polytechnic University- School of Design in 1997, and later awarded British Chevening Scholarship to study in London’s Central Saint Martin’s College of Arts and Design with a Distinction Postgraduate Degree. Justin speaks and writes fluent English, Putonghua (Chinese) and Cantonese.
Justin works and thrives in top-notch multinational companies with global business footprints across Europe, US, South East Asia, China, Hong Kong & Taiwan.
20+ years of experience in product development, brand strategy, retail & digital marketing, and worked with best-in-class brands like P&G, Tide, AT&T, VTech, TCC, 7-Eleven, Sanrio, SC Johnson & Mary Kay etc.
While deeply rooted in his strategic creative background, Justin has a great interest in Philosophy, Psychology, Social-cultural trends, Fashion, Technology, Digital & Analytics etc. Recently, Justin is learning Python, and furthering his research on AI, AR/VR, Robotics along with his long term love on 3D Printing.
The T-shape knowledge provided a very solid and diverse intellectual basis for Justin to address complex creative & business challenges with 360-degree perspectives.
Currently an independent business innovation and growth consultant at Artefactx, while enjoying his Part Time MBA study in the HKUST and a visiting lecturer for PolyU School of Design.